Report a Water Violation

Use our online reporting form to tell us about the waterviolation you observed.Please give as much information as possible, including location, time of day and a brief description of the problem. You may also call our hotline at (830) 608-8925.

To report water and sewer emergencies, including main breaks, any time of day or night please call (830) 608-8800 for an immediate response.

* indicates required fields.