We’re Here to Help Manage High Utility Bills
New Braunfels Utilities offers many tools for managing your utility costs and is always here to help. For example, we can show how your usage compares to your neighborhood and community averages, explain rates or go through each zone in your sprinkler system to limit your max volume and save money. We can show you how to program an automated text if you are approaching a particular water or electric volume during the month. While utility bills are higher because it is hotter and drier than last summer, last year’s water rate increases are also impacting bills. A rate increase was necessary to maintain regulatory compliance and replace aging infrastructure. Even with those rate increases, NBU rates are still among the very lowest in our region and state. Please follow this link for comparisons.
- After-hours one on one consultations with a Conservation Resource Representative – call 830.608.8925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. After hours consults are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Schedule your appointment below, and a Conservation Resource Representative will confirm the appointment.
- Virtual Home Assessments- to schedule, complete the form below.
- Utility Consumption Report- To receive your Utility Consumption report, please complete this form and a Resource Conservation Representative will reach out to you within 24 hours.
- Electric and Water Consumption Alerts through My Account on Customer Connect*
- Track and view monthly, daily or hourly interval usage through My Account on Customer Connect*
*At this time, not all NBU customers will be able to receive customer notifications. The interval data is dependent on the meter type and data that’s collected. Please contact us at, 830.629.8400, should you have any questions.